Saving is on my list at the moment due to a trip that all the gappies have planned. I plays out like this...a flight from Sydney to Brisbane...one-way and hiring two camper cars, driving them down the East coast of Australia, surfing all the spots we can possibly get to, seeing all the sights to be seen, having a absolute jam in a van! We will be camping ontop of the cars every night, not aloud to wear different clothes and we have to bath in the ocean...I might as well go to heaven. I'm like a little boy the night before his birthday! It will be the time of our lives living like absolute bergies. I hope everyone is jealous! Will be looking forward to capturing every moment and sharing it with the loved ones who read my story.
So that is what is planned for the first holiday which I am excited for.
But on the another note today I hiked up the tallest mountain in Australia. Very un-aware as to what this journey might be like I just took it as a matter of going on a hike up Table mountain on a sunny day so I wore my tekkies, some sport shorts and a t-shirt. Oh and as my mom always say "pack a top in just in case it gets cold". 5am wake up, because I had to be at the bus by 6:15.
I was ready to take it like a man but daaaaaam it was cold. Luckily the weather was on my side and the sun came out which increased the temperature to 15 degrees. We managed to hit the summit at about 3;30pm and after some stops, okay alot of stops we managed to see thee most amazing view of the mountain range. After about 100 selfies we started our decent simply because it was way to cold to eat lunch on the summit. We stopped off at this lake called Blue Lake which is formed from a glacier or something scientific like that...it was really cool though I must say. We eventually got back to the bus after about 8 hours of hiking and headed back home, it took me about a minute to fall asleep on the way back...I have never been so cold in my life.
Love from OZ!
The Beginning
Snow River
The Landscape
The Summit
The Proof
11 degrees
Blue Lake in the distant
Blue Skies
Caught a fish out the blue lake
My Favorite
My Best
My Bestest
Perfection
Blue Lake
The View from Lunch
Profile Picture time.
And the party pic of the week with Johny upset he got
the ugly flavor lollipop...

No comments:
Post a Comment